Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is another way to prepare boneless chicken. I buy boneless chicken quite often, and am always trying to find different ways to prepare it.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Place skinless, boneless chicken in a 13x9x2 pan.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 to 1-1/4 hours basting with the pan juices every 15 minutes.
- Serve with rice.