Recipe by lmkga
I made this for holiday dinner and got the thumbs up. Easy and yummy. Adapted from
Top Review by karen
This chicken has really great flavor. I mixed up the marinade and then immediately poured it over the chicken and refrigerated for about an hour before cooking. I used bone-in thighs and put the glass casserole into a non-preheated oven since it came straight from the fridge, but since they were thighs the cooking time was spot on. I also used 1 tsp of fresh jar minced garlic instead of powder....which I highly recommend. The honey, soy, garlic combination is really great...I'll make it again.
- 6 bone-in chicken breasts (if large, I cut them in half) or 1 whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix together honey, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic powder and pepper. Stir. Refrigerate for one hour or the day before for easy preparation for busy parents!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray or cover with foil.
- Rinse chicken, pat dry and place in prepared pan.
- Pour marinade over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 1 hour until slightly browned.
- Pour extra liquids from pan in gravy bowl to serve along side.