Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is like dessert chicken. So yummy and my kids love it. Best with fresh rolls to soak up extra sauce.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup honey (I use raw honey, taste better)
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, and a little fresh ground pepper for taste
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken breast in a baking pan.
- Melt butter, honey, mustard, salt and curry powder in pan and pour the mixture over the chicken. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 1/4 hours (75 minutes), turning every 15 minutes, until the chicken is nicely browned and tender and the juices run clear.
Just finished eating twenty minutes ago. This is a fantastic recipe. The sauce is delicious. I used only 2 skinless boneless chicken breast but kept the proportions for the sauce and did what others did, drizzle the rest on Basmati rice. Also, only cooked the breasts for 40 minutes. Perfection. This one's a keeper.
Love this! Definitely will repeat. Made as posted except for time -- done in 45 minutes. I appreciate the ease and use of ingredients that I always have on hand.Took Kate's recommendation for recipe and menu, and glad I did.
Delicious sauce! I used boneless/skinless chicken breasts and decreased the cooking time (almost in half). The chicken was nicely caramelized and tender. I loved spooning the sauce over rice. Yum!