Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
I prefer to use chicken breasts - either split or boneless.
Make and share this Honey-Baked Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs broiler-fryer chickens, cut up
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange chicken in 9x13 pan, skin side up.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Bake 1 1/4 hour, basting every 15 minutes until chicken is cooked through and golden brown.