- 8 chicken drumsticks (I use skinless)
- 1 packet French onion soup mix (dry)
- 59.16 ml honey
- 4 potatoes, cut into large pieces
- 2 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 118.29-177.44 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a casserole dish combine the soup mix and water.
- Mix together well.
- Add the chicken pieces and turn to coat in the sauce.
- Arrange the vegetables in the dish and wet them all over with the sauce also.
- Drizzle the honey all over the dish.
- Bake, covered in a 160°C (320°F) oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- After the first hour of cooking remove the lid, stir and cook for the final half hour without the lid on.
- I like to serve this with steamed broccoli or peas.