Recipe by Julia AdriEnne
This one is alittle different from the others, that is why I chose to add it. I can't remember where I found it but we LOVE it at my house, in fact I am making it for dinner tonight. :) You can also use Chicken with skin, just place them skin side down in pan.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees.
- Rub chicken with garlic, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl beat egg yolk with honey and butter. Then brush mixture over chicken.
- Place chicken in lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 325 for 45-60 minutes until chicken is cooked and juices run clear. Basting with remaining mixture.
- Turn Chicken and bake 10 minutes or so. just until that side is cooked to the color you like.