Recipe by Sandylee
Great to bring along to barbecue get-togethers. Something different than the standard macaroni or potato salads. Great to serve with the grilled chicken.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bell pepper, diced (green or red)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 9 ounces frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 28 ounces bush's honey baked beans
- 8 ounces finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium to high heat; add potatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Fry potatoes for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring frequently. Transfer to bowl.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil to skillet; add bell pepper, onion and corn. Saute mixture over medium heat for about 6 minutes. Add taco seasoning, baked beans and potatoes; stir to combine.
- Continue to cook for another 3 to 5 minutes until heated through. Sprinkle with shredded cheese right before serving. If desired, garnish with chopped cilantro.