I was browsing through some of the recipes in my recipe box and found this one. I haven't made this in ages and if I remember correctly, these are very good. Marinating time is not included in the times.
- Place chops in a shallow dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour marinade over chops.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove chops from marinade.
- Place on grill, approximately six inches from medium-hot coals.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes, turning once and basting with remaining marinade.
- Discard remaining marinade when meat is grilled.
Made just as directed and they came out great! Very juicy and flavorful, and the marinade was put together in just a couple of minutes - so easy!
Wonderful pork chops! I bought 4 sirloin pork chops and did use apple juice. For the soy sauce I used regular low salt and added extra garlic. Marinated for 3 hours and the chops tasted great. The marinade works so well with the pork chops and we will make these again. Made and reviewed for the 123 tag game. Thank you Lori for sharing with us!
These pork chops were good but I mainly tasted the soy sauce & not too much of the other ingredients. Made for 123 Hits