Recipe by LARavenscroft
I was browsing through some of the recipes in my recipe box and found this one. I haven't made this in ages and if I remember correctly, these are very good. Marinating time is not included in the times.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 354.88 ml apple juice or 354.88 ml apple cider
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml gluten-free soy sauce
- 29.58 ml honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chops in a shallow dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour marinade over chops.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove chops from marinade.
- Place on grill, approximately six inches from medium-hot coals.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes, turning once and basting with remaining marinade.
- Discard remaining marinade when meat is grilled.