1/1 Photo of Honey-Apple Pork Chops
I was browsing through some of the recipes in my recipe box and found this one. I haven't made this in ages and if I remember correctly, these are very good. Marinating time is not included in the times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chops in a shallow dish.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 3Pour marinade over chops.
- 4Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- 5Remove chops from marinade.
- 6Place on grill, approximately six inches from medium-hot coals.
- 7Grill for 10-15 minutes, turning once and basting with remaining marinade.
- 8Discard remaining marinade when meat is grilled.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Apple Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free soy sauce