Top Review by HoosierMomOf5
The kids were getting tired of the usual buttermilk pancakes so I dug this one out and gave it a shot. We really enjoyed these. The batter was a little thin so I added a bit more flour to thicken it up. Turned out beautifully. They smell great too :D! Thanks
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir flour, baking powder, salt, apple pie spice, and baking soda.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat egg slightly; stir in apple juice, honey, and oil.
- Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture; stir until blended but still slightly lumpy.
- Onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or skillet, pour about 1/4 cup batter.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until pancakes have a bubbly surface and slightly dry edges.
- Turn and cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until golden brown.