Recipe by Konnie
Delicious and healthy when compared to other pancakes loaded with refined sugar.
Top Review by **Mandy**
I did a half batch of these & used grated apple. They were nice but I did find them a little dry, maybe using an apple sauce or a little more oil would have helped. Made for PAC Spring 2008.
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 apple (cored and mushed)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients EXCEPT mushed apple and topping ingredients.
- Whem well mixed, add the mushed apple and continue to mix until smooth.
- On a griddle or in a large frying pan lightly greased with cooking spray, dollop quarter-cup sized globs to make the cakes. It's best to start at a mediun heat and increase heat as you see neccessary.
- Flip the pancakes when bubbles begin to appear.
- Serve with honey or your favorite syrup.