1/1 Photo of Honey Apple Grilled Cheese Sandwich
A spicy-sweet, tasty sandwich with a surprise twist: honey mustard! I made this for my husband as a quick lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice rustic roll in half.
- 2Using one tablespoon of margarine, spread on each half of roll.
- 3Spread one tbsp of honey each half of roll.
- 4Using one tablespoon of honey mustard, spread on each half of roll.
- 5Using one tablespoon of margarine, spread on the outside of each half of roll.
- 6Put a slice of muenster cheese on the bottom half of roll, top with apple slices, put another slice of muenster cheese, and top with top half of the roll.
- 7Put sandwich in a nonstick skillet over medium/low heat. Cook for approximately 30 seconds to a minute on one side, then flip to the other side.
- 8The sandwich is done when the bread is browned, but not burned, and the apple/cheese is starting to caramelize.
- 9If you want the cheese to be more melted and the sandwich to be soft, put the sandwich on a microwaveable plate in the microwave for thirty seconds.
- 10Enjoy with chips and carrot sticks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Apple Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 670.2
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 1063.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 19.3 g