Recipe by Tinkerbell_16
Easy to make & delicious too. A little healthier than your typical recipe that uses white sugar. (Recipe adapted from "Out of the Sugar Rut" by Joanie Huggins.)
Top Review by UmmBinat
Delicious and healthy. Not too sweet. I used mostly royal gala apples and a little macintosh. I served it with a little cream! I would like to make this with granny smith's as called for.
- 1892.72 ml sliced green apples
- 591.47 ml rolled oats
- 236.59 ml honey
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Put apples in a greased/buttered shallow pan or baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix to a crumbly consistency - sprinkle crumb mix over apples.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 30 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.