Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very simple and tasty combination. Serving size of meat is based on USDA recommendations.
- 1 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken or 1 vegetarian chicken substitute, per person
- 1 apple, per person
- 1 -2 teaspoon butter, per person
- honey (start with 2t per person)
- sea salt
- Peel and slice apples.
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces.
- Melt Butter in Pan.
- Saute chicken until cooked.
- Add apples and saute until tender.
- Add honey and mix thoroughly while still heating.
- Crack a tiny bit of sea salt over the top and serve.