Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this from Raley's "Something Extra" magazine. Really quick and simple. I actually used pumpkin seeds when I made it and I bet it would be good with any type of fish.
- 24 ounces wild salmon fillets
- salt & pepper
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 and spray a lined baking sheet with nonstick spray and place fillets skin side down.
- Season salmon with salt & pepper.
- Stir together honey and mustard and spoon over tops and sides of fillets.
- sprinkle with walnuts and bake 10-15 until salmon is cooked to your liking.