1/1 Photo of Honey and Walnut Crusted Salmon
Motivated Mama's Note:
I got this from Raley's "Something Extra" magazine. Really quick and simple. I actually used pumpkin seeds when I made it and I bet it would be good with any type of fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 and spray a lined baking sheet with nonstick spray and place fillets skin side down.
- 2Season salmon with salt & pepper.
- 3Stir together honey and mustard and spoon over tops and sides of fillets.
- 4sprinkle with walnuts and bake 10-15 until salmon is cooked to your liking.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey and Walnut Crusted Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.8
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 254.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 37.2 g