Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs 24 mins
This recipe I found on the Hovis Granary flour pack ( a flour brand sold in UK) and it looks great so I decided to post it.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fast action bread yeast
- 200 g granary bread flour
- 200 g strong white bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 15 g butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon powdered milk
- 280 ml water
- 40 g sunflower seeds
- Place the ingredients into the bread pan in order listed above or follow instruction specified by your bread machine user manual.Place the sunflower seeds on the raisin/nut dispenser or added when the "raisin beep" sounds.
- Set the machine to Basic Raisin Mode. Select medium size.
- Press start.
I had this recipe for years, it was a tatty bread packet that i used all the time and then we moved and I lost it. :(
I have looked on line loads of times for it and I am so pleased that it has been posted by Malu
This is a big hit in my house, so thanx once again :)
I tried this recently and it's GREAT! It tastes much nicer than anything in the shops