Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This comes from the Reader's Digest Summer Recipes. I have not made it, but have tasted it. It is very good and easy to make. Use this on hot biscuits or other breads! Hope you enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat butter until creamy.
- Add honey, lemon rind, cinnamon, ginger and allspice, beating till well mixed.
- Add the lemon juice and salt.
- Mix for 1 minute more.
Very delicious! And even better the next day. This would be wonderful on pumpkin biscuits for the holidays!
Always making "special requests" from my grandkids. One like mustards another, butters. So I made this today and thought it tasted very nice. I think the flavor will be stronger as it sits for awhile. We all thank you.