Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a french book called "Recettes anti cholesterol"
Make and share this Honey and Mustard Sweet Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 kg sweet potato, sliced (1 cm thickness)
- 150 g small onion, halved
- 125 ml honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- Mix honey, vinegar, mustard, water, peanut oil and grated fresh ginger.
- Put sweet potato slices and onion halves in a bowl, season with the prepared sauce.
- Put seasoned vegetables in an ovenproof dish, reserving liquid, and bake in hot oven (200°C) 35 minutes, until golden, basting with the reserved sauce from time to time.
- (Serve on a bed of arugula).
Loved the end result - easy to do recipe and ever so good - The sweet potatoes take on a mellow flavor, great texture and Oh the onions - I'll use this recipe again just for whole boiler size onions . Thanks AdriMicina for an excellent recipe