1/1 Photo of Honey and Mustard Sweet Potatoes
From a french book called "Recettes anti cholesterol"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix honey, vinegar, mustard, water, peanut oil and grated fresh ginger.
- 2Put sweet potato slices and onion halves in a bowl, season with the prepared sauce.
- 3Put seasoned vegetables in an ovenproof dish, reserving liquid, and bake in hot oven (200°C) 35 minutes, until golden, basting with the reserved sauce from time to time.
- 4(Serve on a bed of arugula).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey and Mustard Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.2
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 227.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 38.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g