Honey and Mustard Glazes Roast Parsnips
- Preheat oven to 190c/gas5. Put the parsnips in a pan of lightly salted boiling water, bring back to the boil.Reduce heat and simmer for 5mins. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat 4tbsp of the oil in a roasting tin in the oven for 5 minutes. Mix the remaining oil with the mustard, honey and orange zest then set aside.
- Tip the parsnips into the tin, toss well and roast for 30-35 minutes, or until light golden.
- Remove parsnips from the oven and drizzle the mustard mixture. Increase the oven temperature to 200c/gas6.
- Return the parsnips to the oven and roast for a further 10-15 minutes or until golden and sticky.