1 hr 10 mins
Um Safia's Note:
Perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas etc. This parsnip recipe is seriously good! Very simple to make and a great side dish...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 190c/gas5. Put the parsnips in a pan of lightly salted boiling water, bring back to the boil.Reduce heat and simmer for 5mins. Drain well.
- 2Meanwhile, heat 4tbsp of the oil in a roasting tin in the oven for 5 minutes. Mix the remaining oil with the mustard, honey and orange zest then set aside.
- 3Tip the parsnips into the tin, toss well and roast for 30-35 minutes, or until light golden.
- 4Remove parsnips from the oven and drizzle the mustard mixture. Increase the oven temperature to 200c/gas6.
- 5Return the parsnips to the oven and roast for a further 10-15 minutes or until golden and sticky.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey and Mustard Glazes Roast Parsnips
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.4
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard
oranges, zest of