Montana Heart Song's Note:
Use as appetizers or addition to a brunch. I copied part of this recipe from a caterer but then added and deleted some ingredients so now it is mine refined. You can made ahead and then reheat. Easy and kids love to make this recipe since it requires kitchen scissors.
My Private Note
bacon k ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unwrap the bacon.
- 2Cut the entire sliced slab in half with kitchen scissors. Each slice is about 6 inches in length.
- 3Cut each end about 1 to 1-1/2 inches to the middle.
- 4Take the strips on each end and tie in a knot with the strips on the other end. If you have 15 long strips of bacon you will have 30 bacon knots to each pound. Two pounds would be 60 bacon knots.
- 5Place bacon knots on a baking sheet with raised sides.
- 6Preheat oven to 375°.
- 7In small microwave proof bowl, pour honey, lemon juice, cover, microwave until hot, 30 seconds, then stir with spoon, microwave another 30 seconds.
- 8Pour over bacon twists.
- 9Sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- 10Bake 15 minutes.
- 11Turn with fork every five minutes.
- 12Place on paper towels. Pat with towels.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey and Lemon Pepper Bacon Twists
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.7
- Calories from Fat 368
- Total Fat 40.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.7 mg
- Sodium 757.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: