Recipe by CookingMonster
These are the best ribs i have ever had. You have to try them. Great served with rice. Yummy.
- 1 lb pork spareribs (approx)
- 4 -5 cloves garlic
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black bean sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Fast fry spareribs (pork), in a deep pot (must be cut into sweet and sour length).
- On top of ribs while still in the pot, add 4-5 cloves of garlic, 1/2 Celsius honey, 1/2 teaspoons blackbean sauce, 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce, 1/4 Celsius water.
- Cover and steam together until froth disappears and you can cee the bottom of the pan again.
- About 6 minutes.