Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
I adopted this recipe and tweeked it on Feb. 25,05. It creamy, sweet and has a slight kick.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 -2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 sweet onion, rough chopped
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender till smooth.(remember this month is dedicated to exercise and diet) and allow to sit in the fridge overnight.
- Pour the dressing over any salad you enjoy.
A very nice dressing. It really does need the overnight rest in the fridge, the taste became milder then when I first put it together.