Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is quick, yummy and healthy--great dessert for hot summer days.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup whipped topping
- fresh fruit, cut into bite size pieces (bananas, apples, pineapple, grapes, strawberries, blueberries etc, your choice)
- Beat cream cheese, honey, mustard and orange juice in bowl until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Arrange fruit on salad plates and top with mixture.