Recipe by HotPepperRosemaryJelly
This is easy and a nice change during grilling season! Will definitely hit the spot if you are fond of the taste of cherries and honey! Like who doesn't like cherries and honey!!!! Goes great with potato salad or pasta salad and a nice dish of marinated fresh home grown tomatoes! I got this recipe from the grocery store! Imagine that! Enjoy! Jelly :)
- 1 (2 lb) ham steaks
- 1 (12 ounce) jar cherry preserves
- 1⁄4 cup raw honey
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fine sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat charcoal or gas grill.
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients except Ham. Simmer for five minutes.
- Place Ham Steaks (I use bone in, thick ham steaks) on grill over medium heat. Grill 3 minutes. Turn Ham Steak; brush with half of Cherry mixture and continue to grill 3 minutes. Turn again; brush with remaining half of Cherry mixture and continue to grill 1 to 2 minutes or until Ham is glazed and heated through. Serve with any remaining Cherry Sauce.