1/6 Photos of Honey and Black Pepper Steak
Another one of the quick and delicious meals I would rather make than buy expensive take aways. We reduced the amount of pepper from the original recipe, so feel free to add more if YOU wish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a wok until very hot, then add half the oil, swirling to coat.
- 2Fry the beef in batches for about 3 minutes each batch or until browned.
- 3Reheat the wok, and add the rest of the oil, and stir fry the onion and peas until softened.
- 5Add the honey, sauces and pepper, bring to the boil and simmer for about 3 minutes to reduce and thicken a little.
- 6Return the meat and vegetables to the wok, and toss for about 3 minutes to heat and combine.
- 7Serve at once over rice.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey and Black Pepper Steak
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.7
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 91.2 mg
- Sodium 1086.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 29.1 g