A wonderful side dish!
Make and share this Honey and Balsamic Oven-Roasted Carrots and Parsnips recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place the veggies in a large glass bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Season generously with salt and pepper; toss well to combine.
- Spread the veggies on a baking sheet.
- Bake the veggies for about 20 minutes.
- Remove and toss the veggies, then return to oven for about 15 minutes longer or until tender.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan, then stir/whisk in honey and balsamic vinegar.
- Drizzle the honey glaze over the veggies.