1/5 Photos of Honey and Balsamic Oven-Roasted Carrots and Parsnips
A wonderful side dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Line a baking sheet with foil.
- 3Place the veggies in a large glass bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- 4Season generously with salt and pepper; toss well to combine.
- 5Spread the veggies on a baking sheet.
- 6Bake the veggies for about 20 minutes.
- 7Remove and toss the veggies, then return to oven for about 15 minutes longer or until tender.
- 8Melt the butter in a small saucepan, then stir/whisk in honey and balsamic vinegar.
- 9Drizzle the honey glaze over the veggies.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey and Balsamic Oven-Roasted Carrots and Parsnips
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.8
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 188.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g