Recipe by MarraMamba
another recipe from Donna Hay, she suggests serving it with beetroot leaf and ricotta salad, which i will post separately
Top Review by terrahweston79
This recipe is excellent!!! The only thing I did in addition to the recipe was season the lamb chops with a little Montreal Steak seasoning. They were sooo tender and flavorful! Melt in your mouth.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- sea salt and black pepper
- 4 double lamb chops
Directions See How It's Made
- combine oil, garlic, honey, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl and combine. Add the lamb chops and toss to coat.
- Place the lamb in a baking dish and roast for 10 minutes, baste with the marinade for 5 more minutes.
- Or grill on bbq basting with leftover sauce for 15 minutes.
- Serve with side dish of your choice, beetroot leaf and ricotta salad is suggested.