Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ambrosia recipe is made with honey, coconut, orange juice, oranges, and bananas.
- 4 medium oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- Gently combine orange slices and banana slices.
- Combine the orange juice with honey and lemon juice; pour over fruit.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
My kids helped me make this to go with our breakfast this morning. Outstanding! Made this for ZWT 4 for Cafe ZMAAK Gypsies team.
Very easy, good, and attractive. Thanks for posting Sage/Rita. Made for ZWT4 for the Flying Dutchess' team.
Delicious. I used 2 oranges and added apricots and strawberries (as well as the banana). Used thyme honey for an authentic greek flavour. Perfect dessert.