Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Moist white cake squares, topped with honey cream cheese frosting and sprinkled with sliced almonds. Easy. Tip: Especially pretty presented on a clear glass plate. Store in refrigerator. From Duncan Hines.
- 1 (18 ounce) boxduncan hines white cake mix with pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 (2 3/4 ounce) package sliced almonds
- Bake cake as directed on package in a 13x9x2-inch pan. Cool.
- Cream the cheese and gradually add honey; beat until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture on top of cake. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Store in refrigerator.