Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is great for breakfast or a late night snack.
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, sliced
- English muffins or bagel, split
- In small bowl, combine brown sugar, butter, honey and cinnamon; beat until fluffy.
- Gently stir in almonds.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, spread brown sugar mixture thinly over cut side of bagels, muffins or toast.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Broil 6 to 8 inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until topping is bubbly.
- Serve immediately.