Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I have certainly made many a disaster when trying to come up with a new recipe... like the time I made hotdogs, canned potatoes and cream of mushroom soup... But I finally came up with one that not only I like, everyone else really likes too! And it's so darn easy!!
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup margarine (I use the cheap stuff)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- Melt the butter.
- Mix all the ingredients. They don't need to be mixed separately.
- Glob into a buttered cake pan. I prefer the silicone ones myself.
- Bake at 350 F for 25-29 minutes. When you pull these out, they will be gooey. The only downside to these brownies is they have to be totally cooled down before you can eat them. Otherwise, they are a gooey mess.
These turned out too dry, but the taste was ok.
These really are terrific! I think the vanilla amount may be a misprint and should be 2 teaspoons. I baked in a pottery brownie pan that is about 6X9, and increased the time by 5 minutes due to the dark material, PERFECT every time!