Recipe by Kwimbea
I have certainly made many a disaster when trying to come up with a new recipe... like the time I made hotdogs, canned potatoes and cream of mushroom soup... But I finally came up with one that not only I like, everyone else really likes too! And it's so darn easy!!
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup margarine (I use the cheap stuff)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter.
- Mix all the ingredients. They don't need to be mixed separately.
- Glob into a buttered cake pan. I prefer the silicone ones myself.
- Bake at 350 F for 25-29 minutes. When you pull these out, they will be gooey. The only downside to these brownies is they have to be totally cooled down before you can eat them. Otherwise, they are a gooey mess.