Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I developed this recipe to satisfy my craving for Snapple Diet Lime Green Tea, which is difficult to find in my area. Even my teenager will drink this and my husband loves it.
- Make this 32 ozs at a time, because it's better if you drink it the day you make it.
- Start with a 32 oz pitcher or big cup.
- In the bottom, put Splenda to taste, about 1/2 cup is generally plenty.
- Put ice on top of this to fill the container about 1/2 full.
- Fill the container with the green tea.
- Next, juice the two limes into the container.
- Stir and enjoy.
Interesting flavor combination. I didn't add the extra sweetener, as I feel that the pre-made tea is sweet enough. The lime adds an extra brightness of flavor. This isn't something that I would want all of the time, but definitely a nice change of pace.