Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A huge favourite, easy and cheap and so versatile.
- 4 ounces plain whole meal flour
- 4 ounces plain white flour
- 4 ounces margarine
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 lbs potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- Mix the flour and marg together with your fingertips until you end up with what looks like breadcrumbs.
- gradley add enough cold water to make a dough.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- To make the fillling start by cubing the potatoes and boiling till very soft.
- Chop the onion, crush the garlic and then fry together ina little oil.
- Add the soya sauce and season. Mix with the boiling potatoes along with a little of the potatoe water and cheese.
- Line a muffin tin with the patry to create lmini pie shells. Spread the mixture between the mini pie shells. sprinkle with the parsley and bake in the oven at gas 5 for 30-35 minutes.