Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A unique alternative to a chickpea/garbanzo hummus.
- 14 1⁄2 ounces canned yellow hominy, drained and rinsed
- 8 ounces canned creamed corn
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- In a food processor or a blender, combine the hominy, creamed corn, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, and cayenne.
- Whirl until smooth.
- Mound hummus into a bowl and serve as a dip with raw veggies, chips or pitas.
i thought this was pretty good but it didnt fly as fast as other dips. the texture is quite grainy. good flavor i served the leftovers with tomatoes and onions and that was good. fun to try though, thanks.. also needed a little salt.