Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Some people in this day & age do not even know what hominy is. This is a good casserole to start to learn of this good taste. This dish goes well with just about any meat. One of my favorites is with baked chicken. This dish can be doubled or tripled real easy.
- 1 (16 ounce) can hominy
- 1⁄2 small onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon oleo
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed corn flakes
- Combine all ingredients except corn flakes in greased casserole; mix well.
- Top with crushed corn flakes and bake at 350° for 35 to 45 minutes.
this is a quick, easy dish. It is tasty, will make it again. Thanks Darlene.