Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
this is a very simple recipe but it is delicous the sour cream and green chilis seem to compliment each other.
- 1 (15 ounce) can white hominy, drained well
- 1 (15 ounce) can yellow hominy, drained well
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 4 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients together saving half of the cheese for the top of casserole.
- Pour into a greased 8x8 casserole dish sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes or until cheese has started to lightly brown. Serve and enjoy.