I think this is the most excellent and healthy way to eat breakfast sausage. Low fat and better for you heart! I usually double or triple my recipe and freeze the patties for future meals or snacks! Very inexpensive to make. Did I mention they are so yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl, mix turkey and seasonings.
- 2Shape into patties (approx 1 ounce).
- 3Heat up skillet and spray with cooking spray.
- 4Cook patties until no longer pink inside.
- 5***You can do up a batch and freeze uncooked patties.****.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homestyle Turkey Breakfast Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (570 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.8
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 44.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 8.2 g