1/2 Photos of Homestyle Tuna Salad Sandwich
Miss Tinkerbell's Note:
Simple and easy to make, yet a crowd pleaser. I usually make this for picnics or as finger foods when we are cooking out. Make any changes as necessary to suit your tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain tuna fish and put in mixing bowl.
- 2Add in celery, onion, mayo, mustard, relish and pepper.
- 3Spread tuna salad on bread (tastes great toasted as well).
- 4Top with tomato slices and lettuce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homestyle Tuna Salad Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.3
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.1 mg
- Sodium 465.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 27.8 g