Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a meatloaf recipe I came up with because I don't like to put ketchup in my meatloaf (though you certainly could). This recipe got rave reviews from my family. It is great served with garlic mashed potatoes and salad!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, onion, garlic, and crackers.
- Add 10 oz. V8 vegetable juice (1/2 a can), eggs, salt, pepper, and canned diced tomatoes.
- Knead all ingredients until they are thoroughly dispersed.
- Put mixture into a loaf pan.
- Spoon tomato sauce evenly over the top. I also add a bit more V8 vegetable juice to the top.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the middle is thoroughly cooked.
- Cut into slices and serve.