My husband is a very picky eater who doesnt like ketchup, it was very difficult to come up with a meatloaf recipe that did not have ketchup but I finally came up with one that we both can agree on!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients except marinara sauce.
- Add 1 cup marinara sauce; mix well.
- Press mixture into ungreased 8 X 4 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 40 minutes.
- Pour remaining marinara sauce over meatloaf.
- Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until meat is well browned and firm.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Was very good,hubby had his with H.P.sauce.Mine was plain.