1/1 Photo of Homestyle Meatloaf
Amber W.'s Note:
My husband is a very picky eater who doesnt like ketchup, it was very difficult to come up with a meatloaf recipe that did not have ketchup but I finally came up with one that we both can agree on!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In large bowl, mix all ingredients except marinara sauce.
- 3Add 1 cup marinara sauce; mix well.
- 4Press mixture into ungreased 8 X 4 inch loaf pan.
- 5Bake at 350 F for 40 minutes.
- 6Pour remaining marinara sauce over meatloaf.
- 7Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until meat is well browned and firm.
- 8Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homestyle Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.7
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 142.1 mg
- Sodium 636.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 28.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: