Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Rich and creamy, perfect when you need a little comfort food.
- 24 ounces frozen white corn
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cream
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄8 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 cup breadcrumbs
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add flour, stirring constantly. Stir in cream and milk. Heat thoroughly.
- Place corn in 9 by 13 pan; pour sauce over and stir in 1 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Mix remaining cheese and bread crumbs and sprinkle over top of corn.
- Bake at 375° for 20-30 minutes.
Perfectly delicious. We can't get white corn, so I used regular (yellow) corn and everything else as is. Rich and satisfying - this really is a comforting meal. I could easily make a main course of this with a salad and some good bread as it is rich enough to satisfy any appetite. This would be an excellent accompaniment to any plain grilled/broiled/roasted meat. Thanks.