From Gooseberry Patch Gifts for Giving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup chicken bouillon granule
- 1/4 cup dried onion flakes
- 1/2 cup shell macaroni, uncooked
- 2/3 cup pearl barley, uncooked
- 1/2 cup spinach pasta, uncooked and broken into small pieces
- 1/3 cup long-cooking long grain rice, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1In a one-quart wide-mouth jar, layer the bouillon, onion, macaroni, barley, spinach pasta, and rice.
- 2Combine the remaining ingredients in a small plastic bag and place on top of the layers.
- 3Seal jar and attach instructions.
- 4Instructions: pour all contents into a large pot filled with 12 cups water; bring to a boil.
- 5Lower heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
- 6Add in 2 cups cooked cubed chicken; simmer 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homestyle Chicken Soup in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 957.0
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 6052.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 196.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.7 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 29.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: