Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This delectable casserole has everything you're looking for, chicken, veggies, biscuits, and a cheesy creamy sauce, ready to serve in just 45 minutes!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen vegetables, combination thawed (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cansswanson premium white chunk chicken breasts, in water, drained
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- Heat the oven to 400°F Stir the soup, milk, cheese and black pepper in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Stir in the vegetables and chicken.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Top the chicken mixture with the biscuits.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.