Kaitlin Cav's Note:
This delectable casserole has everything you're looking for, chicken, veggies, biscuits, and a cheesy creamy sauce, ready to serve in just 45 minutes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen vegetables, combination thawed (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans swanson premium white chunk chicken breasts, in water, drained
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1Heat the oven to 400°F Stir the soup, milk, cheese and black pepper in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Stir in the vegetables and chicken.
- 2Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Top the chicken mixture with the biscuits.
- 3Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homestyle Chicken & Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.7
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 45.2 mg
- Sodium 929.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 21.8 g