Recipe by Rick B(2)
This recipe is so simple and really fast to prepare! A great after work or anytime meal.
Top Review by jVo
This was very quick and easy! Loved the "yogurt sauce". That worked great in here! I'm also glad that there isn't a whole lot of salt/spices added during cooking, but you DO need at least S&P after it's plated. Thank you Rick!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (cut into cubes)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 8 ounces plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 (4 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms (undrained)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray skillet with cooking spray- add onions and cook until almost tender.
- Add oil to skillet- add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes or until tender and no longer pink.
- In a small bowl mix together yogurt, flour, paprika and salt.
- Add undrained mushrooms to skillet- stir in yogurt mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly- continue to cook and stir for 1-2 minutes more.
- Serve over hot noodles.