Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is so simple and really fast to prepare! A great after work or anytime meal.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (cut into cubes)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 8 ounces plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 (4 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms (undrained)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- nonstick cooking spray
- Spray skillet with cooking spray- add onions and cook until almost tender.
- Add oil to skillet- add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes or until tender and no longer pink.
- In a small bowl mix together yogurt, flour, paprika and salt.
- Add undrained mushrooms to skillet- stir in yogurt mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly- continue to cook and stir for 1-2 minutes more.
- Serve over hot noodles.
This was very quick and easy! Loved the "yogurt sauce". That worked great in here! I'm also glad that there isn't a whole lot of salt/spices added during cooking, but you DO need at least S&P after it's plated. Thank you Rick!