1/4 Photos of Homestyle Beef Stroganoff
This is a real fast and easy way to make great stroganoff, the meat is very tender and delicous!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut into 1/4 in. slices
- 1/2 lb sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- to taste salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package of medium egg noodles (wide if desired)
- 1Sauté onion in olive oil until softened.
- 2Add steak to the skillet and simmer meat covered for 30 minutes.
- 3Remove 3/4 of the juice from steak.
- 4Add red wine, cream of mushroom soup, salt and pepper and cover lid again.
- 5In separate pan sauté mushrooms in butter, add parsley and paprika.
- 6When done add sauteed mushrooms to the steak and bring to a boil.
- 7Add 4 tbls of sour cream to steak.
- 8Serve over medium or wide egg noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homestyle Beef Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.1
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 106.5 mg
- Sodium 656.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 26.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: