Recipe by Crissi Morris
An easy and tasty complete meal!
Top Review by RecipeNut
I did enjoy that this was a fast meal but to me it lacked flavor. I did add garlic powder, onion powder and pepper to flavor it. Also instead of tomato juice I use V-8. This recipe has can work but is in need of more flavor.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 (10 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil.
- Add pasta and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef; drain.
- In the large pot, combine macaroni, beef, tomato soup, tomato juice and corn; heat through.
- Stir in cheese.