Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Delicious and simple...what more could you ask for?
- 1 (8 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 lbs boneless beef brisket
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In 13x9-in baking or roasting pan, add soup mix blended with water, ketchup, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Add brisket; turn to coat.
- Loosely cover with aluminum foil and bake 3 hours or until brisket is tender. If desired, thicken gravy.
Lovely recipe ! I interesting in Cooking.
This was truly a wonderful beef brisket. It was quite moist, tender and very tasty. Everyone loved it, and the time and temperature were perfect for my oven. I'll consider this recipe again for the next St. Patrick's Day dinner that we celebrate at home. Thanks for sharing your recipe, 3.baby.dux.mommy. Made for Spring 2013 Pick-A-Chef.