Recipe by will-he's mom
These are the best barbecued without a barecue ribs you will ever make. They are even better warmed over. I freeze them in meal sized packs for quick use. I will post the original ingredients but I usually double the sauce, onions and all as they are so good. I do not add any of the if desired items as I desided I liked it better straight.
- 3 lbs spareribs
- 1 large cooking onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 dash cayenne, if desired
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Wipe ribs with a damp cloth and place in a 3 inch deep roaster. Bake at 350' for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile saute onions in butter till just brown. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Simmer for 5 minutes. Pour over the ribs and bake for a furthe 1 hour, basting from time to time with the sauce. Turn ribs over once during the cooking.