Recipe by PSU Lioness
This is from The Great American Favorite Brand Names Cookbook. I'm trying to get as many of these recipes posted before I have to return the book to the library. When I try it, I'll come back and let you know some more about it. If anyone else tries it, please do the same.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups potatoes, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan, combine cream cheese, milk, salt and pepper; stir over low heat until smooth. Add potatoes and chives; mix lightly.
- Spoon into 1 1/2-qt casserole; cover. Bake at 350 for 1 hour 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir before serving.